Products and Applications
Our pharmaceutical excipients solubilise, stabilise and deliver even the most challenging of APIs. Our high purity excipients meet and go beyond standard pharmacopoeia requirements to provide optimum formulation performance alongside product quality, consistency and reliability.
Our vaccine adjuvants are added to vaccine formulations to stimulate the immune system and increase efficacy. By selecting an appropriate high purity adjuvant, it is possible to enhance immune response, and reach the same level of immune protection using fewer injections than when vaccinating with the non-adjuvanted vaccine alone.
Why work with us?
- We have the flexibility to develop specialised ingredients and formulation solutions.
- Our in-house technical experts provide formulation support and troubleshooting during product development.
- Continued investment in GMP technologies and multi-site EXCiPACT accreditation will reduce your supplier audit burden, demonstrating confidence in our excipient quality and supply chain security while making it simpler for you to comply with FDA/EU regulatory requirements.
- Our vaccine adjuvants are unique. We are the only supplier to manufacture sterile products obtained by an aseptic process and we manufacture according to GMP EudraLex Volume 4 Part I.
- Our regulatory specialists take active roles within key industry bodies including the European and United States Pharmacopoeia, EXCiPACT and IPEC, and have extensive experience in the submission and progression of new monographs. We are practised in supporting the use of novel and innovative excipients in customer formulations.